You Are Not Alone.
Millions of investors have lost money through brokerage fraud, misconduct and mismanagement but
they may be unsure of their rights. Contact the Forman Law firm today for a confidential Free Case Evaluation.
We Can Help You Answer These Questions - Click on the Links Below
- How do I know if I have been defrauded?
- Was my investment account mismanaged or neglected?
- Do I have to sue my broker, or can I sue just the firm?
- Will everyone know my financial affairs and how much money I lost?
- Mutual Fund B Shares: Good or Bad?
- Variable Annuities: When Are They The Right Choice?
- How should Employee Stock Options be managed?
- Hedge Funds: What are they, and should I invest in hedge funds?
- What If I Don't Understand my Investments?
- What is Arbitration?
- What is Mediation?
- Should I work with a lawyer?
- Should Your Account be Coded "Aggressive", "Growth", or "Income"?
- Tips on How to Avoid Stockbroker and Investments Fraud
The Forman Law Firm represents individuals and institutional investors in complaints against the securities industry. Additionally, the Firm represents registered representatives in enforcement and regulatory matters, employment related disputes, wrongful termination, defamation, insurance coverage and indemnity disputes and arbitrations. Learn More...
- Stockbroker Fraud and Investment Fraud: How Is It Discovered? Stockbroker Fraud and Investment Fraud: How Is It Discovered? It should go without saying that it is rare that a stockbroker ever confesses to making ....
- PONZI Schemes: What Keeps Them Going? Might Just Be A Stockbroker’s Selling Away And That Could Mean You Get Your Money Back. We have seen a rise in PONZI schemes since the market dropped, ....
- A PONZI Scheme in the Oil and Gas Patch Gets Plugged and Operator Richie McFarland Gets Sentenced to 8 Years. Deep Behind the Pine Curtain In Uncertain, Texas, a once favored son from Tyler, Texas, Richie McFarland’s luck has run out. Last week, Richie pleaded ....